Pack a lunch, save money and lower your footprint every day!
This bundle of to-go food containers, coraclips, bamboo utensils, and a reusable dishcloth-napkin are everything you need for everyday lunch at school or work, on the road or when hitting the trail.
Know a sustainability champion? It also makes the ideal gift for college students headed off to school this fall!
The Sustainable Picnic Bundle includes:
- A 3-packs of coraclips: a turtle, humpback, and dolphin clip
- A set of bamboo travel utensils
- Two lightweight food containers
- One Swedish dishcloth
Let's meet the new arrivals!
ToGo Ware Travel Utensil Set
Do you ever find yourself on a spontaneous lunch out with friends hesitating over the single use utensils counter? We have, and it doesn't feel good! With this complete set of bamboo fork, knife, spoon and chopsticks, you can breath easier knowing you are prepared for every culinary situation you find yourself in.
- Bamboo is sustainable, beautiful, durable, lightweight and won't stain or absorb flavors.
- The royal blue utensil holder is made from recycled PET (RPET) made from water bottles.
- Portable in a bag or clipped onto a backpack with the included carabiner.
- Dishwasher safe
- Zero waste
Preserve Food Storage Containers 2-pack
Salads and sandwiches? You're covered. Leftovers? Absolutely. Pack your lunch in these recycled food storage containers. Perfect as a sustainable gift for students, on the road, or at work.
- 25 oz. aqua blue food storage containers with clear snap-on lids
- Lightweight and durable
- Containers nest to save space
- 100% recycled #5 plastic
- Made in the USA
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
Soft, durable, absorbent, and 100% compostable!
Ditch single-use paper towels, napkins and plastic sponges. A single Swedish dishcloth saves you money and scores you all the eco-friendly style points.
- Durable - lasts 6-9 months, replacing sponges, paper towels and napkins.
- All-natural cellulose and cotton, biodegradable and compostable.
- Absorbent - up to 15 times its own weight!
- Wash by hand, in the dish washer or washing machine.