Return for recycling
- Used Cora Balls may be returned for recycling purposes. To return your product, please mail your product to: P.O. Box #75, Granville, Vermont, USA 05747
Returns and Refunds
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, or the Cora Ball has been used, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Any Cora Ball that is damaged or missing parts where that damage occurred after it left our factory (this may include, but is not limited to, damage during shipping, chewed by a pets, etc.), is not eligible for a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also include the original packaging.
- Currently, our return policy only extends to US domestic customers. International sales are final.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved (we received the return before the 30 day period and is unused), then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days. If you have received a refund confirmation from us, the next point of contact for refund inquiries will be with your own bank, credit card or original method of payment.
Sale items and giveaways
- Only regularly priced items may be refunded. Sale items or products you received as part of a giveaway or promotion (from Cora Ball or another organization) cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are damaged before they left the factory. It happens from time to time and we will make it right. If you need to make an exchange, send us an email at email@example.com.
- We do not guarantee delivery dates and do not refund shipping for late delivery.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- We are not liable for lost or stolen packages. We will do your best to assist in the case of a lost or late package, but the order will not be refunded or reshipped.
To return your product, please mail your product to: P.O. Box #75, Granville, Vermont, USA 05747